Account Management Internship Available
We’re an integrated agency specialising in branding and digital. We work on creating exciting new brands, across seductive sectors including food and drink, sports, fashion and tech to name but a few, so there’s no danger of being handed crap work.
We have just picked up the RAR award for Brand Strategy, and Prolific North’s Best Small Digital Agency award, it’s not gone to our heads though, and we’re always looking to improve wherever we can.
We are a team of 16 people located in a nice, open plan studio in leafy Heaton Moor, South Manchester. It’s within spitting distance of motorway networks and a train station, the parking is free, and we’re just 10 mins away from Manchester city centre.
So we’re looking for an passionate and energetic account management intern. Working under our account directors, you’ll support a range of client projects and gain real perspective on the many ways we help clients achieve their business and brand goals.
You’ll get to:
- Creatively problem solve a diverse range of challenges
- Work with the account management team to keep projects on-time and on-budget
- Collaborate closely with both the design and digital teams
- Research clients worlds and their competitors
- Provide background information and research to support new business pitches
To apply send your CV and answers to the following questions to email@example.com
1. Tell us about a brand you admire and why?
2. Tell us about a website you like and why?
We’re also interested in what you find interesting, so if you have a blog, Twitter feed, portfolio or something else of that nature, we’d love to see it.