Account Management Internship Available
Weâ€™re an integrated agency specialising in branding and digital. We work on creating exciting new brands, across seductive sectors including food and drink, sports, fashion and tech to name but a few, so thereâ€™s no danger of being handed crap work.
We have just picked up the RAR award for Brand Strategy, and Prolific Northâ€™s Best Small Digital Agency award, itâ€™s not gone to our heads though, and weâ€™re always looking to improve wherever we can.
We are a team of 16 people located in a nice, open plan studio in leafy Heaton Moor, South Manchester. Itâ€™s within spitting distance of motorway networks and a train station, the parking is free, and weâ€™re just 10 mins away from Manchester city centre.
So weâ€™re looking for an passionate and energetic account management intern. Working under our account directors, youâ€™ll support a range of client projects and gain real perspective on the many ways we help clients achieve their business and brand goals.
Youâ€™ll get to:Â
- Creatively problem solve a diverse range of challenges
- Work with the account management team to keep projects on-time and on-budget
- Collaborate closely with both the design and digital teams
- Research clients worlds and their competitors
- Provide background information and research to support new business pitches
To apply send your CV and answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Tell us about a brand you admire and why?Â
2. Tell us about a website you like and why?Â
Weâ€™re also interested in what you find interesting, so if you have a blog, Twitter feed, portfolio or something else of that nature, weâ€™d love to see it.