We’re Hiring A New Social Media Manager
Based just outside Manchester (5 minutes from a train station), AHOY is an award winning integrated agency specialising in branding, web design/development and digital marketing. Working with the Brands of Tomorrow, not afraid to try something new, this agency takes brands against the grain and breaks the mould in their respective industries – whether it’s the fashion, food and drink, hospitality or sports sectors.
we are currently seeking a Social Media Manager to join this small but robust team of digital marketing professionals. Innovative and creative, we’re looking for an individual who has a foundation of social media experience, knows their way around the various platforms and is looking to progress in their career. You’ll be creative and responsible, taking ownership of the Social Media offering; driving campaigns, organising resources and working on a variety of clients predominantly in fashion.
As Social Media Manager, you will be working with fast fashion, sport, food and drink clients, responding to current events and capturing attention in the best possible ways for your clients. You will be expected to manage day-to-day accounts, exploring viral marketing ideas and working on plan giveaways and competitions as to maximise customer engagement for the client. You will also work with both in-house content teams and photographers to produce content applicable for the brands you are representing.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
You will bring with you:
• 1-2 years’ experience in Social Media management
• Strong understanding of all social media platforms and how they can be used for a retail business
• Understanding of best practice for customer service on social media
• Experience managing Facebook and Twitter advertising for engagement and fan base growth
• Knowledge of available social media tools and software and their suitability
• Creative thinker able to devise engaging content campaigns on both a small and large scale across online channels including social media, video
• Able to get in the mind-set for different brands, adopting creative approach appropriate for different types of customer
• Ability to turn ideas into reality through planning and organisation.
• Strong time management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
• Excellent communicator and team player who can liaise and coordinate between multiple departments.
• Loves the buzz of digital marketing, and will be stimulated by constant change and development.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading Digital agencies outside of London and Brighton. By joining the agency, you will become an integral part of the team, with a culture and atmosphere which is instrumental to their success.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01619755922
*Dear lovely recruiters reading this, i already have a recruitment agency who i am very happy with and would greatly appreciate if you didn’t call to waste both of our times. thank you.