Weâ€™re on the look out for some more fresh blood!
Middleweight WordPress developer wanted
We are a team of 17 people located in a nice, open plan studio in leafy Heaton Moor, South Manchester. Itâ€™s within spitting distance of motorway networks and a train station, the parking is free, and weâ€™re just 10 mins away from Manchester city centre.
Weâ€™re an integrated agency specialising in branding and digital. We work on creating exciting new brands, across seductive sectors including food and drink, sports, fashion and tech to name but a few, so thereâ€™s no danger of being handed crap work.
We have just picked up the RAR award for Brand Strategy, and Prolific Northâ€™s Best Small Digital Agency award, itâ€™s not gone to our heads though, and weâ€™re always looking to improve wherever we can. Thatâ€™s why we are on the hunt for undervalued juniors looking to jump to the mid-weight role, or mid-weights looking to step up to become the don of development.
You will need to have:
- 2 years+ experience in developing wordpress websites.
- Ability to use WordPress as a CMS.
- The ability to work on several projects at once and complete projects from start to finish.
- A desire to keep up with the ever changing world of web development and an ability to pick up new skills and tricks.
- Experience with AJAX.
- Experience working with external APIs.
- Experience working with e-commerce systems and tying in payment gateways.
- Experience using LessCSS.
- Experience with WordPress Advanced custom Fields.
- Experience with cPanel and/or WHM.
- A knowledge of GIT.
We are keen to move fast, and weâ€™ll stop interviewing when we find our star developer.
The salary is ÂŁ20k-25k based on experience.
Send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com