We’re on the look out for some more fresh blood!
Middleweight WordPress developer wanted
We are a team of 17 people located in a nice, open plan studio in leafy Heaton Moor, South Manchester. It’s within spitting distance of motorway networks and a train station, the parking is free, and we’re just 10 mins away from Manchester city centre.
We’re an integrated agency specialising in branding and digital. We work on creating exciting new brands, across seductive sectors including food and drink, sports, fashion and tech to name but a few, so there’s no danger of being handed crap work.
We have just picked up the RAR award for Brand Strategy, and Prolific North’s Best Small Digital Agency award, it’s not gone to our heads though, and we’re always looking to improve wherever we can. That’s why we are on the hunt for undervalued juniors looking to jump to the mid-weight role, or mid-weights looking to step up to become the don of development.
You will need to have:
- 2 years+ experience in developing wordpress websites.
- Ability to use WordPress as a CMS.
- The ability to work on several projects at once and complete projects from start to finish.
- A desire to keep up with the ever changing world of web development and an ability to pick up new skills and tricks.
- Experience with AJAX.
- Experience working with external APIs.
- Experience working with e-commerce systems and tying in payment gateways.
- Experience using LessCSS.
- Experience with WordPress Advanced custom Fields.
- Experience with cPanel and/or WHM.
- A knowledge of GIT.
We are keen to move fast, and we’ll stop interviewing when we find our star developer.
The salary is £20k-25k based on experience.
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org