Account Manager / Project Manager / Account Exec
Due to organic growth, we are immediately looking to strengthen our client services team. Website project management experience is key for this role. Minimum 2 years agency experience in project managing web design and build project a must.
Are you an account exec looking for a jump to a better role? Or maybe an account manager/project manager looking for a new challenge. As an integrated agency, we produce a wide range of work, from brand strategy and brand design to full rollout including websites, apps, video, print and animation. We are located in a beautiful newly fitted studio in the trendy Ancoats Village area that has just won interior design awards. Free fruit, beer fridge, breakout areas, pool table, roof garden, bike storage, lockers, showers. Very cheap parking or free residential parking nearby.
Our account director is stepping up to work alongside our MD within a sales role and we are now looking for an experienced project manager to work alongside our existing project manager bringing with them solid experience in delivering great projects.
There will be a mix of projects including branding, web, print, video, animation etc. We have put emphasis on web experience as we feel this is the harder side of the project management to pick up and where a lot of client budget is spent.
An agency is a fun and incredibly busy place to work with lots of perks and job satisfaction. It needs an additional steady head with a can-do attitude. A proactive person who loves to please and deliver a quality project and service. You will liaise mainly with our internal team and clients but also photographers, external developers, videographers, strategists. A confident and approachable person is needed for this role. Organisation skills and dedication to timings are key.
WHat we are looking for
- Website project management experience IS A MUST. Minimum 2 years agency experience in web project management.
- Take control and own projects on handover from sales team
- Very good experience in managing website projects a must (we use WordPress)
- Very good experience in managing e-commerce website projects a must (We use Woocommerce)
- Ensuring briefs are understood and challenged where needed
- Setting and meeting milestones and deadlines
- Ensuring quoted hours Vs actual hours are managed
- Project wash-ups to assess and learn for future projects
- Rapport building skills with team and clients
- Eye for finances to ensure billing is correct
- UK driving license
- Good written skills including spelling and grammar
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to work independently as well as lead a team
- Incredible progression prospects to grow within a fast growing agency.
Salary will be negotiable depending on the experience of any successful applicant and is expected to range from £22,000 – £28,000 per annum plus bonus incentives.
28 days paid annual leave.