We are a design-centric branding agency, there are no two ways about it. Well known in Manchester with a client list including large PLCs like Virgin Media and Greene King. Along with ambitious challenger brands like Barburrito, Lancashire Farm, Neighbourhood, Bounce Foods, Rosso, The French, Mr Cooper’s and Public Desire. We cover Food & Drink, Hospitality, Fashion and FMCG but we are looking to also work more within the realms of sport and luxury goods in the future. We do have our fair share of work in “less sexy” industries, however, but even within those industries we still attract clients that want to do bold things and beleive in design.
A 50/50 split between branding and web projects; branding workshops, naming, identity, packaging and print design. Web platforms we are proficient in include WordPress, Magento and WooCommerce.
The agency has resisted faster growth by being selective, focused on winning the right type of work and clients. Our turnover has grown from £250k to £750k over the last 3 years and is on target for £850k in 2016/17.
Like most agencies these days, culture fit is key. The successful person will have or be:
- A warm character with a great sense of humour
- Experienced in managing branding and web projects
- CMS and Ecommerce platform project experience a must
- Confident in meetings, and super organised whether its taking meeting notes, scheduling projects or organising emails
- Experienced in pitching work to clients
- Experienced in managing feedback and amendments
- Experience of using studio management systems, quoting and invoicing (we currently use WorkFlowMax as our studio management software)
- Print experience would be an advantage
Our home in Colony ticks all the boxes. An open, chilled-out environment where we can freely exchange ideas, break-out spaces for quiet contemplation, private meeting rooms to show off our work and a fridge with free beer on a Friday. What more could you want? Only a stones throw from Piccadilly station and surrounded by great bars and restaurants, we think Ancoats is the right place to be.
Core hours are 9am-5:30pm but we are flexible with those that want to start early or late and finish accordingly when needed.
We have a lot of food and drink clients so there are plenty of bar and restaurant openings to attend as well as swanky awards and business events. A new Apple Laptop will be supplied along with some tasty reading material on branding and design.
Must be able to drive and have own car.